The perfect package for individuals and organisations who want their website to ease admin tasks and increase productivity.
This solution is called the WordPress Plus Package.
Here’s what you get with the WordPress Plus Package:
- 60-90 minute consultation with a senior web developer who will listen to what you need and sketch out the options for you.
- A dedicated junior and senior developer team who will build your website for you according to the sketches agreed upon with the senior developer.
- A responsive website which looks good on a computer, tablet and phone.
- Essential web pages for your organisation including a blog (if desired) and contact page.
- Additional web pages to help you with admin tasks (i.e. Volunteer Registration Form, Room Booking form, Supporter interest form, quizzes, etc.)
- Digital Marketing ready site which includes integration with your social media.
- Quality Control check by a senior developer to sign off on the work performed by the junior developer.
- WordPress training videos to show you how to edit your website.
- 3 months basic support package following the completion of your build.
Here’s a sample of the WordPress Plus Package:
Cultivate is all about bringing people together to create a better food system for Oxford. Better for everyone who eats food, better for everyone who grows food, and better for the planet. Cultivate believes in making change through practical action, … Read More
How long will it take to build and how much will it cost?
Most WordPress Plus websites take a couple of months to build from start to finish, but can be built in less than a month in a rush. The cost of a WordPress Plus site ranges from £1250 to £1750. Made with Joy aims to be 100% transparent when it comes to what you’ve been charged for. We only invoice for work that we have done on your site and we charge an hourly rate of £50 for Senior Developers and £25 for Junior Developers. Third party costs (i.e. SSL Certificates, URL purchases, plugin purchases) are billed separately. A £500 deposit is required to start work on a WordPress Plus site.